People say lawyers aren’t innovative — but we have found some that are really changing the rules of the game…
- There’s the lawyers using Twitter and LinkedIn to reach out, engage and sell to potential clients
- The law firms going paperless, ditching PAs and giving clients direct dial access to staff
- The law firms growing their business exponentially with fixed fee, capped fee and subscription pricing models
- The law firms using Search Engine Optimisation, microsites and iPhone apps to generate more business than they can handle
- The virtual law firms using technology to avoid having expensive city offices and give their staff a great lifestyle
- The law firms creating niche sub-brands to target specific markets
One of the things we do, is educate solicitors, accountants and other professional services firms about how technology is changing business today – the new opportunities, the risks and the techniques that work.
For the past nine months we have been exploring how solicitors practices and law firms have been preparing for the Legal Services Act 2007 and the introduction of Alternative Business Structures (ABS) in October 2011.
We are now ready to share our findings with the rest of the world…
For a limited time we are offering a one-hour telephone consultation in which we will:
- Take you through each of the innovations listed above
- Discuss with you how they might apply to your firm
- Share our thoughts on what we see happening next
- Answer any questions you have
The price of this consultation is just £50. If you’d like to take us up on this offer, simply click on the button below. But one word of warning: Be quick. We are only able to schedule a couple of these sessions per week, and we are taking bookings on a strictly first-come, first-served basis. Good luck!