At this time of year it’s traditional to look back, so we thought we’d share our most popular content from the past year, just in case you missed it.
- The Best Law Firm Website is… – We name the best law firm websites and explain what makes them stand out from the crowd.
- Top 100 Law Firm Websites in Pictures – PowerPoint slide deck of all the top 100 law firm websites. Feel free to go download it and give it to the partners in your firm and ask them to pick what they think is the best
- Communicator 14 to Integrate with SharePoint Activity Feed – We were a little surprised this one came in at #3. News piece about how Communicator (now Lync) and SharePoint combine to create a Facebook-like status feed for the intranet.
- How UK Lawyers are using Social Media – Thoughts from early adopters on the use of (primarily) Twitter in the legal sector, what works and the ROI.
- SharePoint Explained – Our 101 introduction to SharePoint.
- Shoosmiths Access Legal – A brave new world of law firm marketing – A look at the marketing approach of Shoosmiths consumer arm, AccessLegal.
- Cloud Computing Explained – Our 101 introduction to cloud computing
- Legal Services 2020 – Our view of what the legal services market will look like in 10 years time… oops that’s nine years now.
- What Will Be the Business Model of the 21st Century Law Firm – A look at the similarities between the publishing and legal industries and what we can learn from their current malaise.
- Office Communicator 14 to Become Microsoft Lync – News about the name change in Microsoft’s real time communication and collaboration product in 2010.
If you like the stuff we write, remember you can sign-up for updates in your RSS reader, or subscribe for email updates.
And with that we’d like to wish you a happy new year, and we’ll see you all again in 2011.