As a Facebook Novice to Social Media CEO I’m frequently asked about my conversion from social media cynic and how I got started with Twitter.
Here’s a roundup of the most popular questions and my responses:
- Where to begin? 5 must-dos
- How do hashtags work? A case study (see the comments section for a link to another example)
- What are these “mystifying acronyms”? #FF, DM and RT explained
- Why are full stops added before Twitter usernames? Who sees what you’re tweeting
- Am I stuck with the username I chose on sign up? How to change your username
Should this list be extended to a top 10? What else would you like answered?
If you and/or your team are getting started with Twitter and would like some social media training or 1-to-1 coaching, get in touch.