#ConnectedBiz is the Twitter hashtag for Enterprising Barnsley’s annual conference Connected Business – Making Online Work For Your Bottom Line.
The event tomorrow will be Enterprising Barnsley’s third conference, and I’m delighted to be asked back after speaking at their first event in 2012.
Clockwise from top left in Enterprising Barnsley’s photo of the line-up:
- Me and CubeSocial – I’m going to be speaking about the evolution of LinkedIn, and questioning whether LinkedIn profiles are now a business basic or burden;
- Adrian McEwen, MCQN – will talk about the rise of interconnected smart devices and how the ‘internet of things’ could impact business in the future;
- Greg Williams, WIRED – hosting the conference;
- Simon Biltcliffe, Webmart – will share his experience of taking advantage of digital resources in order to grow his business; and
- Rory Cellan-Jones, BBC Technology Correspondent – conference keynote.
If you didn’t make the kick-off event, here’s what I had to say on the power of social media for business: Video
And regardless of whether or not you can join in person, do join via the hashtag: #ConnectedBiz (when you click this link, you’ll see the most recent tweets).
Looking forward to being back in Barnsley and seeing you all soon!