Networking in the Digital Age #MFWsocial
I will be speaking alongside MoFo Women London’s chair, Sue McLean, on how to incorporate social media into business networking.
In keeping with the spirit of the event, Sue invited me to speak after seeing my recent interview by Lexis®Commercial about the use of social media by law firms on Twitter. How appropriate / What an handy example for the event!
Echoing Socially Aware’s announcement, if you:
- don’t know your ‘like’ from your ‘hashtag’;
- have a LinkedIn account but aren’t sure how to get the most out of it; or
- use Twitter in your personal life, but struggle with how it works in a business context
… join us. It would be great to see you there
For more details, including how to register, see: MoFoWomen
If you’re not based in London / can’t make 6pm in person, join via the hashtag: #MFWsocial (when you click this link, you’ll see the most recent tweets)
And if you’re curious to learn more about hashtags, take a peek at these blog posts:
- A hashtag case study;
- The difference a day and the right hashtag can make;
- It started with a tweet… #artcups;
- #AMBAspring – how the conversation can continue after an event
Once you see how hashtags work, I hope to see you enjoying and benefiting from them!